In short: better car images mean more bookings. It's as simple as that. :)
So in this blog post, we'll give you our top tips for taking the perfect photos for your car profile.
Whether you're just starting to rent out your car on GoMore or you've been renting it out for a while, this guide can help you make sure your GoMore car profile shows the best possible photos of your car.
A car profile with great photos doesn't just look good. It:
- makes the car more attractive to renters because you, as the owner, appear trustworthy.
- makes it easier for renters to find your car.
- gives the renter an optimal experience because they know what to expect.
- ultimately leads to more bookings!
When taking photos of your car, keep the following tips in mind:
1. Take the photos in as good a quality as possible.
2. Hold your phone or camera horizontally when taking photos so that you get horizontal pictures. This fits the picture format of your car profile.
3. Take a few steps back so that you can see something of the car's surroundings in the photos. This will make it easier for the renters to find your car.
4. It is also a good idea to take photos of your car in its regular location so that it is easy to recognise.
5. Take at least 5 photos of your car, preferably more, from different angles and of both the inside and the outside of the car.
Here you can see an example of perfect pictures for a car profile from our Danish colleagues.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +43 720 231117. We are here for you. :)